Tours Travel

English-speaking schools in the Dominican Republic

If you are looking to move to the Dominican Republic, or even take a long vacation, you may be interested in the schools that are available. The Dominican Republic has many English-speaking schools, making the area a huge draw for those looking to move.

People from other countries are coming to the Dominican Republic and enrolling their children in schools due to the great opportunities for learning and advancement offered by the school system. Language is not a barrier in many of the schools in the Dominican Republic, which means that students of different backgrounds can learn in ways that are beneficial to them when they enroll in a school. There are many schools to choose from for those who are going to be in the Dominican Republic for an extended period of time.

The Santiago Christian School in Santiago is a very unique school. This school is fully accredited by the United States and all lessons are taught in English. Currently, approximately 75% of the students are from the Dominican Republic, with the other 25% from the United States.

This school has a curriculum borrowed from the United States educational system, and the employees are mostly American teachers. Teaches students from pre-kindergarten through high school graduation.

Due to the curriculum of this school, students can easily enter college after graduation. Courses are closely monitored and must meet standards in multiple areas. This makes Santiago Christian School a very good option for those moving to the area.

Puerto Plata has the Alic New World School. This school is bilingual, so it uses English and Spanish to teach. Also, students can take French lessons. This school is a good option for students who want to learn to master several languages. Students can understand different languages, which is important in today’s global business structure.

Torre Alta Montessori School is also bilingual in English and Spanish. Students will learn both languages ​​and will be able to converse in them when they graduate from school. Students can learn English and Spanish while attending this school.

The International School of Sosua allows students to obtain a diploma from the United States or the Dominican Republic. This school teaches in English and employs only certified teachers. It has high standards of education, which makes it a good option for those planning to attend college after high school. It is important to go to a school that is recognized and respected, and students get that when they attend this school.

Santo Domingo has a bilingual school called New Horizons. This school teaches in English and Spanish and uses a US curriculum.This is another great option for those who intend to continue their education.

It is very easy to integrate a family in the Dominican Republic. Schools allow you to bring a family to the countryside without sacrificing education. This has made the Dominican Republic one of the most popular places to visit and move in the world.

The educational standards of the Dominican Republic are very high, as long as the right school is selected. Like anywhere, there are schools that don’t meet the standard, but those are the exception to the rule. You will be able to find a school that meets your educational requirements in the Dominican Republic.

You will also be able to take advantage of a bilingual education, which is very helpful as the world changes. Knowing more than one language is now more important than ever and Dominican Republic schools help with that.

Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *